Saturday 3 March 2012

Indefatigable* - that's me!

I know I'm back earlier than I said but I'd forgotten about an interview I did for UK Handmade. I hadn't forgotten the interview, just the date it was being published on!


The interview goes into the details of how I left my job in teaching to concentrate on crafts :) And I come across as knowing what I'm talking about too which is nice! Thanks to Kirsten for the questions and choosing me to be interviewed :)

*Indefatigable - incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a lovely interview Lynsey. I didn't realise you were a school teacher!
I loved the bit about working from home. I still get people asking me if I'm working at the moment, just because I'm not leaving the house!

dropstitch said...

Nice interview! You really do sound like you know what you're talking about ;)

Emma (Sugar Cane) said...

Super interview swirly :D:D