Wednesday 29 June 2011

Blogs I love

I have 221 blogs in my blog reader so I often have lots and lots of blogs waiting to be read but there are always some that I scroll through to read first. You know the ones - lovely images, great words, the life you want to lead, etc :) Here are just some of my favourite blogs* and you might find some new ones to browse or some old favourites too.
Linda Should be Painting
My Cardboard Life

Meet Me at Mikes


A Life in Lists
A Thrifty Mrs
Ric Rac

Kootoyoo
Owlet
Dropstitch
Dottie Angel
CurlyPops
My Paper Crane
Nikkishell
Punky and Me
Soule Mama
And my favourite blog at the moment is

Foxs Lane
*In no order of preference at all - just which ones I happened to click on first! Do tell me in the comments if there are other blogs you think I should check out!

3 comments:

dropstitch said...

Aw, thanks for including my blog in your list! :) You've go some of my favourites on there and some that are new to me which I must check out. I'm instantly drawn to My Cardboard Life so I think I'll start there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me! Am off to have a nosy through all those linked blogs now (because wading through my 173 Google Reader subs isn't enough to keep me occupied)

Emily said...

I finally got around to checking all of these blogs out (I bookmarked this post months ago!) and now, thanks to you, am following some new blogs :) So... thanks for sharing!