Monday 16 May 2011

Why I shouldn't be allowed in WH Smith by myself!

I seem to have bought a few magazines! Private Eye, Handmade Living and Mollie Makes which are both new craft magazines, Simply Homemade and Vintage Life which I haven't seen before and Easy Living which has a free Cath Kidston bag :)

I'm not going to be allowed out myself!

*This post was due to go up on Friday but due to the Blogger outage it has been stored in my draft posts instead. Hopefully it will show up today (Monday) rather than on Friday when it was supposed to show up. I won't know until it is published :)

7 comments:

Nat said...

Oh wow, where have I been?! I've not come across most of those. Nearly bought the one with the free CK bag yesterday though! Only just hearing of MollieMakes through Twitter etc. You'll have to let us know what you think of all your mags. Which one are you devouring first Lol?

trash said...

Private Eye is a longstanding favourite. I have kept the one with Gaddafi defending Fortnums on the cover.

WendyCarole said...

I bought Simply Homemade today I haven't seen Mollie makes though.

Vintage from the Village said...

What a lovely pile of mags there !
I ordered Mollie Makes on their website last week but its not turned up yet !am desperate to see it !
Happy reading x

Tip Top said...

Oh dear!!

Heather Leavers said...

Now then young swirly - you could feed a family of 4 for the price of those mags :-) *is jealous*

Nic said...

Ahh thank you!! I bought two of those in the last week and people have been telling me that I bought too many magazines. I shall now point them in your direction ;)