Saturday 21 May 2011

End of a Swirlyarts era

This chicken was the first ever chicken I made for sale in my brand new Etsy shop when it opened in January 2007. The fabric is fabulous so I decided to make my first commercial chickens from it (I'd made lots of practise chickens before this from naff fabrics!)

It's the end of an era as my last ever chicken doorstop made from this fabric is up for sale here. I do have just enough left to make a pincushion which will be listed once I have made it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to announce the end of your chickens for a moment there. I nearly cried! I love seeing chickens in new prints pop up in my Google Reader every now and again.

somewhere on the avenue said...

This is a bit sad....... but it has been very lucky for you!! x

WendyCarole said...

It's lovely fabric and has done you proud

Lyn said...

For a horrible moment there I thought you were packing it all in....phew!
Just the end of the fabric....thats ok then!
xxx