Friday 8 April 2011

Part of my day today

Has been spent playing with these little fabric squares that you may well remember seeing here.





They have since been turned into this lovely pile of patchwork strips (ends now tied off too)




They just need to be sewn together to form the quilt tops and once I have found the offcut of wool blanket* that will be used as batting then I will show you what I have achieved.

*offcut of blanket was seen in the big craft room tidy up of 2011 but I haven't seen it since. Lets hope it turns up soon!

P.S. As these are going to be for the girls teddies for Christmas (well the girls really but you know what I mean) then I feel quite smug in saying that I have nearly crossed one thing off the list!

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Good for you! Isn't is satisfying to have all those pieces together?

Wendy said...

Haha, love the aside about the offcut of wool blanket - good luck in your search. It will turn up when you're looking for something else! x

Tip Top said...

You are very organised and lets hope the missing item is found!

ClaireP said...

OMG Lynsey! That IS organised!!!!
*goes to start own christmas making list* ;)