Wednesday 8 December 2010

Busy busy

I've been busy today making lots of little changes to my two online shops*.

Collections stickers
I have changed the currency in my Etsy shop to GB pounds. This makes it much easier for me to list things (no more chasing around on XE.com to check the exchange rate!) and it has the double benefit that prices on there have now come down in price slightly - yeah!

Sammy Shunter envelopes
I have also changed the shipping prices in my shops too. On Folksy all items had the same shipping cost regardless of what it cost me to send. In the case of my chicken pincushions they were costing me nearly double the amount I was charging to post! I've changed that now :) I also changed the shipping amounts in my Etsy shop too so they are consistent across the board - much easier now that my Etsy shop is in pounds rather than dollars!

*I do have a third online shop over at Artfire but it has done nothing so I will be closing that one soon and listing the things from it into my other shops. I think I'm going to stick to 2 shops from now on!

1 comment:

dropstitch said...

Ooh, I didn't realise you could list on etsy in pounds. I think I will make that change soon too, but maybe in the new year. I don't think my head could handle those sorts of pricing decisions right now - all this pre-Christmas listing of stuff in shops has caused my brain to melt.