Thursday 9 September 2010

My Creative Space

Today is dedicated to the massive pile of tags that have been on my desk since *mumble mumble* - lets just say a while shall we!

I'm making good progress so far and hope to have them completed by the weekend. Although saying that, there are a lot of cigarette card tags to be made and lets say that the cards do not like to be stuck to the cardboard backs without a nice pile of books on top of them, which slows the whole process down somewhat!

For spaces that might have less creepy dolls faces in them, head over to Kirsty.

2 comments:

june at noon said...

I was going to say something about the tags, but the creepy doll face has me distracted.... :)

Kristin Dudish said...

Hee hee... creepy doll face!

Aside from that, your blog is adorable - lots of fun stuff :)