Friday 16 July 2010

Nice post :)

I knew I was expecting a parcel from Curly Pops but wasn't sure when it would arrive all the way from Australia. It arrived today and to say I am thrilled with it is an understatement! I'd commented on a post of Cam's about Tim Tams and I had wondered what they were - Cam said she would send me some and I said I would reciprocate. Here's what I got :)

Some yummy delicious treats that are just for me (and maybe Matt too!) Tim Tams are quite a lot like Penguins for you UK folks but the biscuit of Tim Tams is a lot crispier and the chocolate tastes slightly different.

Along with the treats I got this lovely wrapped parcel.

Inside was my very own Curlypops brooch!!!!!!! My dodgy, taken at 8pm photo really doesn't do it justice.

And a chicken tea cosy :) How cool is that?

Alternatively it could be used as a foot warmer :)

Thanks so much Cam - I am thrilled. I hope my parcel to you isn't delayed much longer and that it doesn't get opened by customs.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'm so glad that it all arrived safe and sound! The tea cosy works perfectly as a foot warmer... maybe a new craft market..hee hee.
PS - Have you tried the vegemite on toast?

Beautifully Recreated said...

What a great selection of Aussie goodies. Apart from the Tim Tims the CHOMP is a sentimental favourite lots of school yard childhood memories involve CHOMPS. What a fabulous parcel to recieve.... Also what a gorgeous CurlyPops brooch!

Lyn said...

Lucky you, what a lovely parcel!
love
Lyn
xxx

MooBear Designs said...

Wow... The tea cozy is my fav. Have fun with the tim tams... I like to bite the diagonal ends off and use them as a straw in my hot chocolate... YUM!!

Xo Steph