Friday 30 July 2010

Extended break

Starting from today (and I know it's not August yet!) I will be taking an extended break from my shops and blog for the whole of August. I will also be stepping away from Twitter (eeeek!) and Facebook too. Cuteable will still be going but with only 2 posts a week. I am long overdue a break from trying to cram in posts and network and a whole month without posting fills me with dread and makes me feel quite giddy at the same time!

I will be spending time with these monkeys and my bigger monkey too! I have banned myself from making anything to go into my shops and only to undertake craft things for us/gifts (I couldn't do a whole month without making anything!) I am allowed however to design new things on paper and develop ideas but not actually make them.

Wish me luck with staying away from technology although I may sneak in from time to time as a month is a fairly long time! Promise to visit when I come back? :D

16 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

I should think so too! Have a great break and hope to see you at FUSE some time over the summer hols :)

Sue May said...

I think it's a great idea. Once you gt sucked into the vortex og your blog, shop, etc. it makes it hard to walk. Have a wonderful and relaxing break!

Sue

Lyn said...

Have a good break and have fun!
love
Lyn
xxx

GiddyStuff said...

You work so hard, you deserve a break. Have some lovely family time and relax x

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow, I'm wishing you heaps and heaps of luck. I promise to tell you to get off the computer if I see you anywhere near FB or Twitter. Enjoy your break!

Laura Johnson said...

Have a great break with your family xo

Unknown said...

My Twitter will look empty ;o)
Have a wonderful break and have fun
jax x

Anonymous said...

Have a good break!

WendyCarole said...

enjoy yor break

theothermousie said...

You really deserve a break. Hope you have a wonderful time off with your equally wonderful family. I'll miss you but I'll be ready to welcome you back with open arms in September xxx

Socklings said...

I'll miss your Tweets but have a lovely time with your family and enjoy the break. We'll still be here when you get back.

Michelle xx

Tip Top said...

Good luck!!

june at noon said...

Taking a break can be a little nerve-wracking, funny as that sounds. Have a good time off, rest up, and enjoy. We'll be here when you get back. :)

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Enjoy your well deserved break. See you back soon! Elaine

Tweed Thoughts said...

Have a lovely time Lynsey! . . . and of course we'll be back :) x

Tizzalicious said...

Enjoy your time off!