Thursday 25 March 2010

Creative space

My creative space will not be taking place for a good few hours yet as in 10 minutes I am going to nursery to collect Tara and several of her friends (with parents) for lunch and a play. However when I do get change to do some crafting it will be to sort out this little lot!

All my tags were nicely set out in piles on the girls craft table by the window last week and then of course the burglars paid us a visit - all my work was swept up onto this tray and hasn't been touched since. My to do list is under there somewhere so it really does need sorting :)

For more creative spacers check out Kootoyoo.

1 comment:

june at noon said...

They could have at least arranged your tags nicely, those burglars! Good thing they didn't know how cute the tags are, or they would've swiped them too!