Thursday 4 February 2010

Research

Yesterday was spent doing some research (i.e sorting through my stash and photographs) to find things for a custom order.

From my photo archives

From my stash.

I also juggled a still not quite right Tara and tried to stop her bouncing all over the furniture when she had a good moment, and to stop her whining when she didn't have a good moment. Luckily she is back at nursery today!

I also got creative with the girl's tea last night (we normally eat together but we were meant to be having a meal that was heavy on the cheese and I didn't want to give that to Tara so the girls ate separately last night) It's inspired (a little) by Jojoebi who makes fabulous Muffin Tin Dinners for her son. Mine looks nothing like hers but the vague idea was there and the girls were thrilled with it - lots of ooohing and wows!

I'll be back later with a Creative Thursday post!

3 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Looks great - I used to love making 'pictures' with my boys' dinners, and it really works to get them eating! :D

Hello there! My name is June said...

Muffin tin dinners are the answer to my prayers of feeding something new exciting & fun to the kiddos. I'm sure at 5 & 3 they'll be thrilled...even if mine turn out less than lovely.

Thanks for sharing!

Woollywotnots said...

Love the tasty presented food treats :-)