Tuesday 29 December 2009

So I went shopping yesterday.......

......and bought a few things :D We were heading into Manchester anyway to have lunch with some friends who have come 'up north' to visit friends and family. We were some of those friends :) We had to call in at Paperchase as they were having a huge sale and I'd spotted some decorations in the window.

I couldn't resist these glasses! They are just perfect for me! And they were down to £2 so a bargain :)

These bauble also called to me - too cute!

And a new notebook for me - I couldn't resist the birds! We also went into Primark and we all got a few things. I only took photo's of a few items though - all of my things!

A new top! I like a bit of bling, it's my inner Bet Lynch coming through :)


And some new hair things - these are staying away from the girls!

6 comments:

Glassprimitif said...

Love the notebook!

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh love the hair things :D

Twiggy said...

Very nice. I like bling too, I wore very jazzy sequin leggings on Christmas Day, Twiglet was very taken with them :)
Twiggy x

Tweed Thoughts said...

Mmmmmmm - Nice bling, bling :D!

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Love the notebook. Elaine

The Bunny Maker said...

Paperchase sale? oh no! I can't resist their stuff even when there isn't a sale on!!!