Monday 19 October 2009

Won't be online much...

.... as our damp wall is being fixed and would you believe that is the wall where the cable for the internet comes in so we will probably not be online much - hopefully in the evening we will be able to reconnect for a little while. So no blog posts here or over on Cuteable for a little while (should only be a couple of days but we will see!) I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done whilst I'm not online so I should have some things to show you soon :) Oh and I'm gearing up for a giveaway at 700 posts which should be in the next week or so!

I'll leave you with this picture that I love of me and my girls which was taken at our nephews birthday party :)

7 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Lovely pic - hope the rennovations go well :)

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Love your bow Anya!

Ooty said...

Beautiful pic of you three!! I don't know how I lived before internet connection =D

Tizzalicious said...

Super sweet picture :)

I hope you'll be back soon!

ATELIER said...

Building work - grim! Happy crafting though. TTFN x

Twiggy said...

Cute pic!! don't be away too long
twiggy x

Tip Top said...

You've got more than damp - you have a lovely daughter with imp ears!!!